- Your insurance information.
- A List of Your Current Medications, including over the counter medications and supplements.
- A List of Medications you have tried in the past.
- The results of any tests you have had relating to your health concern. This may include CT scans, MRIs, blood work, and evaluation reports by other consulting physicians.
- A diary showing how many headaches you have had in the last month or two (or your best estimate).
- What do your headaches feel like and what part of the head hurts?
- How long do your headaches last?
- Do you have any associated symptoms with your headache?
- How are your headaches affecting your life?
- What are your goals are for your overall health?
Instructions for Forwarding Your Patient Records to Dr. Broner:
Whether you are a new patient or you have worked with Dr. Broner in the past, you can ensure continuity in care by having your records faxed to:
Susan Broner, MD
Weill Cornell Medicine Headache Program
Of course, should you have questions about forwarding your medical records, call the Headache Program at (212) 746-1162.
Preparing for Your Visit
Bring the following information to your visit to help us help you:
It may also be helpful to think about the following before you arrive: